Purchase books, etc. from
Oxford Historical Society.
|1839, July 9
||Harvey Riggs, Waterbury, CT, to Myron and Esther (Riggs) Barnes||transcription|
|1839, Aug. 12||Samuel Riggs, Harwinton, CT to Myron and Esther (Riggs) Barnes||transcription
|1840, Feb. 2||Isaac Riggs, Harwinton, CT to Myron and Esther (Riggs) Barnes||transcription|
|1850, June 23||Harvey Riggs, New Haven, CT, to Myron and Esther (Riggs) Barnes||transcription|
|1854, Oct. 22||William B. Riggs to Myron and Esther (Riggs) Barnes||transcription|
|1865, Feb. 26
W. Riggs, Avon, N.Y.,
Courtesy of Cheryl (Chatfield) Thompson
- 1850, April 2 - Hubert [Judd] to Augusta (Seymour) Clark
- 1855, Sept. 9 - Roxa (Sperry) Chatfield, Oxford, CT to Enos Beecher and Mary Elizabeth (Seymour) Chatfield
- 1864, June 8 - Julia (Chatfield) Thomas, Oxford, CT to Enos Beecher and Mary Elizabeth (Seymour) ChatfieldWARNING: THIS LETTER CONTAINS MEDICAL CONTENT THAT IS CONSIDERED "GROSS".
- 1860 - Clark Lockwood to William A. Seymour
- 1861, Nov. 27 - Enos Beecher Chatfield to William A. Seymour
- 1879, July - Augusta (Seymour) Clark to mother Sarah (Dunham) Seymour
- 1899, Feb. 17 - Emily (Chatfield) Sperry, New Haven, CT, to Nellie Chatfield, Dubuque, Iowa.